Monday, January 04, 2016

love feels like

yes.

it's tough when you're challenged on fricken' day 4 with your new word.  it's only 4 days old.  can't I have a full week to break it in?

I was confronted today with a chance to make some changes in my lifestyle - frankly, around taking some time to exercise, and I found every reason to say no.  I have no time.  I have no money.  I have no space.  see the trend here?  it's around the word 'no'.  damn it.  then it slammed me in the face.  it's time to say yes for real.  to have an open mind and an open heart for change, even if no has been my standard answer for a long time.  really, most of this has to do with my health and taking care of myself.  the excuses need to stop and I need to start saying yes to myself.  to allow myself to change.  at 43, that's hard.  super hard.  alas, I suppose that's the point.  ha!

so this is me, saying yes.  making some goals, following my heart, embracing change.  this week, I'm going to stop making excuses, and I'm going to clean my basement, creating a space where I can move this lovely tush.  yay!



No comments: